The 2017 Brain Injury Conference will be held from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM on Friday, August 11th at the Benton Event Center in Benton, AR. The conference will focus on Management and Treatment Issues.
The Brain Injury Conference is sponsored by CHI St. Vincent*, Arkansas Trauma Rehabilitation Program, and NeuroRestorative Timber Ridge. The conference is appropriate for nurses, therapists, case managers, social workers, and other healthcare professionals. The cost to attend is $50 and participants will receive 6 CEUs.
Featured speakers include:
- Sara Tully, B.S., A.B.A., C.P.I., Coordinator of Behavioral Services, NeuroRestorative Timber Ridge
- Alan Weintraub, M.D., Medical Director, Brain Injury Program, Craig Hospital
- Lee Wilbur, M.D., F.A.A.E.M., Emergency Physician CHI St. Vincent
- Angela Rose, O.D., M.B.A., Rose Eye Clinic
- Gordon J. Horn, Ph.D., National Deputy Director of Clinical Outcomes, NeuroRestorative
For more information, please contact Karolyn Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register online at 2017braininjuryconference.eventbrite.com.
*CHI St Vincent is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC COA).